Can you believe we’re already getting ready for St. Patrick’s Day? It’s a little over a month away. We want to make sure you have plenty of time to gather your craft supplies for these fun St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids! Take a look at a few of our favorites, then get ready to celebrate the luck of the Irish!
Our St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids
Last year, we shared with you this really easy and fun Luck of the Irish St. Patrick’s Day Bunting banner! It’s oh so easy to make! All it takes it some construction paper, paint sample strips from any paint store and a little imagination. This will look adorable hanging on your wall or from your mantle!
In case you missed it the other day, we have a really easy St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Clover Prints craft for kids. This is such a fun way for little ones to show Irish Pride. It’s also an easy way to preserve your child’s prints for years to come.
Over on Pretty Opinionated, I shared how easy it is to make St. Patrick’s Day Subway Art. The great thing about this craft is that it’s for both kids and grown-ups. It’s also a fun way for kids to practice their spelling. Just open up the photo editing program and let them go wild! Or, if they’re too young for the writing part, do that for them and let them pick the fun fonts.
More St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids
I love checking out what other bloggers and parents come up with for St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids. Here are a few that I think you really must check out!
- St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Guess Clover from Paper Crafts for Children- I just found this gem of a site that offers a slew of fun paper crafts for kids, including this cute St. Patrick’s Day craft. It’s kind of like MASH from when we were kids. Does anyone still remember that? Except, instead of finding out if you’ll live in a Mansion, Apartment, Shack or House, you’ll discover a cute message when you open the flaps.
- I just adore this Coffee Filter Green Carnation craft from Q-Made! It’s easy and adds a fun flare of green to any outfit for St. Patrick’s Day! Even better, you don’t have to water it to keep it alive before wearing it!
- This Marshmallow Rainbow St. Patrick’s Day craft for kids from No Time for Flashcards is so simple, yet it’s a delicious way to teach kids their colors!
- I’m a big fan of sun catchers and the way they sparkle in the window. Check out this cute Shamrock Sun Catcher craft from Hands on As We Grow.
- Let your kids make their own little Irish buddy with this easy Paper Plate Leprechaun craft from Busy Bee Kids Crafts!
Do you have any great St. Patrick’s Day crafts to share? Hop over to Submit Your Craft and tell us about it! We may showcase it as one of our featured crafts!